We’re getting excited as our “Welcome to Summer” Block Party at the shopping center on 6/17 is shaping up!
Saturday, June 17 Â Workout @ 10 a.m.; BBQ & Booths 11 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- FREE all ages/all fitness levels community workout at Grey Coast CrossFit at 10 AM
- FREE BBQ lunch sponsored by Grey Coast CrossFit starting at 11 AM
- Visit shopping center businesses to enter raffles for products & services
- Visit Crafter, Small Business, and Community Organization tables along the center’s covered walkway
- Observe Cornerstone Studio students in action at Studio 1
- Doggie Costume Contest at noon- dress up your pooch and vie for a prize!
We have 22 craft vendors, small businesses, and community organizations signed up for tables that will line the shopping center walkway. We’re looking for a few more non-jewelry crafters. We’d especially love artists who paint, draw, take photos, create pottery, or create garden-oriented art like flowers and “garden totems” made out of glassware. If that’s you, please contact Heidi at firstname.lastname@example.org.