The Park Committee met recently. Read the minutes here.
Some History and the Process:
NHCC is developing a Newport Hills neighborhood vision for the five acres vacant City park property located west of Ringdall School, aka the Tyler Property. The NHCC Park Committee wants to know what ideas you have for the park, what amenities you would like at the park, etc. Please take this brief survey and tell all your neighbors!
The next steps for the committee are:
- Review the results of the survey.
- Develop three to five visions for the park.
- Present the visions to the neighborhood for input and comments.
- Incorporate comments and present three visions to the Bellevue Parks Department for approval of one vision.
- Present the vision to the Bellevue City Council with support from the Parks Department.
This committee conducted a survey during the 4th of July Picnic. View the results.
You can read more about the park at the City’s Parks Department website.
Coming soon – A NAMING competition for the park – start thinking about what name you would like!